There are 3 users in the forums

Official Giants at Tigers series thread - starts 7/1/11

Giants-Tigers Preview
According to STATS

The Giants lead this all-time series, 5-4. The clubs last met in the 2008 season.
San Francisco is 8-1 at home in interleague play this season, but 0-3 on the road. The Giants have scored a total of just five runs in those three road games versus A.L. foes.
The Tigers are 16-9 against left-handed starters this season -- that is the fifth-best mark in the majors. This is the second time in the last three years that the Tigers have been in first place in their division on July 1 -- but they haven'tfinished a season in first place since 1987.
Seven of Aubrey Huff's eight home runs this season have come on the road. However, he has zero homers in his last 103 PA.
After going 0-6 with a 4.25 ERA in his first eight starts of the season, Madison Bumgarner is 4-3 with a 3.49 ERA in his last eight.
After going 3-1 with a 1.82 ERA in his first five home starts of the season, Brad Penny is 0-1 with a 5.48 ERA in his last four starts at Comerica Park.

Notes Applicable For Series Dates: 7/1/2011 thru 7/3/2011
Beat me to it.
Wait. Title says 7/18.
That last pitch to Avilla in the 2nd was absolute FILTH!

~Ceadder
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
Wait. Title says 7/18.

No it doesn't :)
Damn did I say this was gonna be a hard fought series in the MLB Game thread? I need to be slapped. Who's up for it.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by BigRon:
No it doesn't :)

You're like some sort of magician!
It amazes me, that we have the fewest runs in baseball, but the 5th best record in baseball
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
It amazes me, that we have the fewest runs in baseball, but the 5th best record in baseball

As if in protest of your post the Giants have scored 15 runs tonight.
Originally posted by BigRon:
As if in protest of your post the Giants have scored 15 runs tonight.

My system was down all day trying to install SP1, come back and I bout fell out of my chair from the Shock.

Grand Salami from Tejada of all Peeps. Holy moses!

~Ceadder
4-3 on the road trip. Normally we would feel great about that . But the 3 loses had 4 blown saves. THAT hurts