There are 3 users in the forums

All Star Selections

While I like the selections that Botchy made, Lincecum, Cain, Vogelsong and Wilson, I don't agree with those picks. I don't think Timmy deserved the nod. Nice thought but he has struggled often this year, having only 2 great starts. Can't argue with the Cain Selection especially since he won't play as he is due to pitch on Sunday.

What are your thoughts on this?
Agree about Timmy. While I think he is good, the All-Star sections are about what you have done this season. He has been too off and on to deserve the nod I think.
This is something that people ponder every year. Does so and so deserve to go.

Is he a legitimate All Star to the rest of the fans? Would they rather have him than 3 or 4 of their current Starters? Short answer here folks is YES. There isn't a fan in the league that wouldn't swap one of their Starters for Timmy. Bad year or no. The man just came off a long successful season. San Diego got to him. So what? They see him more than most teams we face. They were due. This Division is too competitive for any of our Starters to feel comfortable facing them from the Bump.

Cain ALSO lost a few games. Most of which were due to having no Offense to contribute some Run Support.

Point is Timmy is an All Star caliber Pitcher regardless of the numbers. Hitters do not like facing him and that makes him worthy in my opinion.

~Ceadder
I like the stars on the back of the uniform. Can you imagine Mays' Uniform with 24 stars.
Panda Replaces Polanco, Ramirez had other plans. lol.
I voted for Panda. I didn't care that he was out with that microfracture repair. I voted for him because up til that point he was playing some seriously good ball. He's back now and looking to surpass Stretch's streak. Stretch was one of my favorites as a kid but records were made to be broken. As long as Panda keeps getting his bat on the ball I'll be happy either way.

I'm glad he's playing at a high level right now. Nobody can argue with his selection right now.

~Ceadder
Pablo Representing. RBI Double. Way to go kid.