There are 2 users in the forums

Why Beltran Should join SF

http://www.bleacherzone.com/?p=79

What do you guys think ?
Thomas Neal and we eat Beltran's Salary would be enough.

Did you write the article
yes i didddd .. what you think? brand new to it all .. and website making .. so be nice? :)
I thought it was ok. You need to double check your spelling and grammar. Don't rely on just on Spell check. Also read it out loud about 10 mins after you write it. That way you will catch missing or wrong words. Also, think outside the box. Don't just rehash what you heard on talk shows. Be unique.
hahahaha, Brian Wilson is now guilty of Tampering. Did you guys see the All Star lineup being introduced. lol
lmaooooo! i saw that. But ya man i had like over 800 hits out of nowhere so i rushed 2 postsss

and because of the site, ive talked to Zack Wheeler, Heath Hembree, Eric Surkamp, Chris Culliver, and Colin Kaepernick's PR girl about interviews with them.. and Thomas Neal just gave me tix to tonights game against the Rivercats :D
Originally posted by Poncho707:
lmaooooo! i saw that. But ya man i had like over 800 hits out of nowhere so i rushed 2 postsss

and because of the site, ive talked to Zack Wheeler, Heath Hembree, Eric Surkamp, Chris Culliver, and Colin Kaepernick's PR girl about interviews with them.. and Thomas Neal just gave me tix to tonights game against the Rivercats :D

one word. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Poncho707:

Poncho,

You have become a star !!!
Haha aw shucks :) but really it is getting pretty cool.. hung out with Brandon Belt tonight..got an autographed batting glove (his), ticket, and lineup card :) check it outtt

http://www.bleacherzone.com/?p=108