Friday, July 22, 7:15 PM PT, AT&T Park
Shaun Marcum, RHP

Stats
8-3, 3.39 ERA

Last 3 starts
Last 10 years vs. SF
Last 5 years vs. SF hitters

Career stats

Marcum should be good to go despite leaving his start against the Rockies in the sixth inning on Sunday with a strained neck. The right-hander gave up two runs over five innings before his departure.
Matt Cain, RHP

Stats
8-5, 2.99 ERA

Last 3 starts
Last 10 years vs. MIL
Last 5 years vs. MIL hitters

Career stats

Cain allowed three runs (one earned) in a no-decision against the Padres on Sunday, a game the Giants won in 11 innings. He gave up three hits and two walks, striking out nine. For his career, Cain owns a 4.73 ERA and 1.40 WHIP against the Brewers.

Milwaukee Brewers vs. San Francisco Giants
Saturday, July 23, 6:05 PM PT, AT&T Park
Brewers- To Be Announced

Ryan Vogelsong, RHP

Stats
7-1, 2.02 ERA

Last 3 starts
Last 10 years vs. MIL

Career stats

Vogelsong threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings against the Dodgers on Monday, lowering his ERA to 2.02 while allowing seven hits and a walk and striking out five. His seven wins on the year are a career high for the surprising All-Star right-hander.

Sunday, July 24, 1:05 PM PT, AT&T Park
Brewers-To Be Announced

Madison Bumgarner, LHP

Stats
5-9, 3.72 ERA

Last 3 starts
Last 10 years vs. MIL

Career stats

Bumgarner gave up three runs in the third Tuesday but retired his first six batters and sat down his last 16 in order, beating the Dodgers, 5-3. For the first time in his young career, the lefty received more than three runs of support at home.
The Brewers haven't set their rotation so To Be Announced gets back to back starts.
Too early to post huh. hahahaha
See nyger morgan flipping off the bleachers? lol. Heres my writeup on ittt

http://www.bleacherzone.com/?p=143
Saturday, July 23, 6:05 PM PT, AT&T Park
Randy Wolf, LHP

Stats
6-7, 3.58 ERA

Wolf is a fly-ball pitcher, so it makes sense that he's had success in the thick air of spacious AT&T Park. He's 3-2 with a 2.59 ERA in nine career starts there, and 9-5 with a 2.77 ERA in 19 starts against the Giants.
Ryan Vogelsong, RHP

Stats
7-1, 2.02 ERA

Vogelsong threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings against the Dodgers on Monday, lowering his ERA to 2.02 while allowing seven hits and a walk and striking out five. His seven wins on the year are a career high for the surprising All-Star right-hander.

Sunday, July 24, 1:05 PM PT, AT&T Park
Yovani Gallardo, RHP

Stats
11-6, 3.96 ERA

Gallardo is 5-2 with a 3.02 ERA in seven career starts against the Giants, including a memorable 2009 debut in which he pitched into the seventh inning and hit a three-run homer off Randy Johnson.
Madison Bumgarner, LHP

Stats
5-9, 3.72 ERA

Bumgarner gave up three runs in the third Tuesday but retired his first six batters and sat down his last 16 in order, beating the Dodgers, 5-3. For the first time in his young career, the lefty received more than three runs of support at home.
Here is today's lineup:

Rowand - CF
Fontenot - SS
Sandoval - 3B
Huff - 1B
Keppinger - 2B
Ross - LF
Schierholtz - RF
Stewart - C
Vogelsong - SP

No Belt again , and huff batting 4th ? Bochy being bochy again

Game on TV, MLB Network 6:05 PM West coast time.
Why doesn't he trust the rook? Is he trying to audition Rowand and Huff for a deal? That can be the only explanation
Originally posted by BigRon:
Why doesn't he trust the rook? Is he trying to audition Rowand and Huff for a deal? That can be the only explanation

Or, more likely it is Bochy being bochy.
Sure glad Nate is in there.
3-4 for Nate, a very good night with 2 RBI's And Vog with an another win, 8-1 very nice.
Sunday 7/24/11 - Giants win again This is the way, life should be.
Nice Series win. Boy I hope I get to write that in late October.
Bum kid is kinda good.

Bumgarner has now gone 19 straight starts with two or fewer walks -- the longest such stretch for the Giants since Juan Marichal accomplished the feat in 21 consecutive starts between July 17, 1970, and April 20, 1971.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/m...e=wrap&c_id=sf
Originally posted by BigRon:
Nice Series win. Boy I hope I get to write that in late October.

I would even take a tough series win in late October