There are 4 users in the forums

Beltran almost a Giant

So Hall DFAd to clear space on the 40man roster.
Burriss Sent to the minors to clear space on the 25 man roster. Means, Burrell and Belt both stay.
But... what happens when derosa and our 5th starter Sanchez comes back ? They both are in fresno & rehap, returning soon. And even Tejada is expected to return soon after them.
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
Poncho, it this a test ? I thought you were part of the negotiating team. As soon as I heard this was going down, I figured you were the main guy making it happen. The guy figuring out what was best for our Giants. The guy figuring, that Wheeler reached his ceiling, and was worth Beltran for 2 months, so he can help us repeat as World Champs. Wasn't that you ?

...wtf?

Never said that in my life?
Originally posted by Poncho707:
...wtf?

Never said that in my life?

I just figured, you were, don't freak out!!! Settle down!!!
I just figured, you were, don't freak out!!! Settle down!!!

lol i was just conffoozed!
Sabean found us the perfect fit.

"Beltran was listed day to day. He is batting .244 with a double, two triples and two RBIs in 11 games for the Giants since being acquired in a trade from the New York Mets on July 28." Yahoo sports
Beltran basically came into a disease ridden occupation, and got the disease. He is now one of them, and has lost the ability to hit and be productive.
Beltran basically came into a disease ridden occupation, and got the disease. He is now one of them, and has lost the ability to hit and be productive.

And now he has a Mark DeRosa wrist. Must be catching. I wonder if there is some kind of shot for that.