There are 3 users in the forums

Geezus we suck today...

5 nothing? Get Ross out of there he can't judge a beauty contest let alone a fly ball. Time to pull Bum he's serving up big ole fat melons over the dish today. Arizona is losing and we can't beat this bunch? Pathetic.

~Ceadder
Yep, it's over. But we won it all last year. Injuries played a part this year, but not much, the fact we still were not scoring runs when we had no injuries. I think a big shakeup will do it, like bochy, but for sure bambam. Next year, hopefully we will be ready.
Originally posted by sf1giantfan:
Yep, it's over. But we won it all last year. Injuries played a part, but not much, the fact we still were not scoring runs when we had no injuries. I think a big shakeup will do it, like bochy, but for sure bambam. Next year, hopefully we will be ready.

I'm not saying our season is over. But throwing whiffle balls over the plate and bad Defense is gonna kill any chances this team has if it continues to happen.

That inside the park set the tone for the rest of the game. If Ross hadn't overrun that it's nothing more than a well hit ball that gets caught at the Warning Track. Instead Ross overruns it, it blows behind him and takes that crazy bounce allowing speedy Arute the chance to pull off a rare inside the park score.

By the end of the 4th inning I was ready for Boch to send in the hook. Bum just didn't have it and that dooshbag Ump wasn't helping matters with his incredibly tight strike zone when our guys were on the bump. I could call a more even game than that fool did. I so wanted Ross to light into him on the way back to the dugout in the 9th. Ross should have been on 1st when Panda came up to the dish. Instead he got that 2nd and that changed the whole approach.

I hate bad officiating with a passion. No excuse for that when you're officiating professional games.

~Ceadder
The fact is this team has no offense. No home runs, or when they do finally hit one, nobody is on base. They barely gets hits in the same inning, to produce runs. The pitchers are just breaking down, mentally it's killing them, knowing they will be going out there with no support. It's the same as any job, if you are working your butt off, but your co-workers are just sitting on their butts all day.
Belt and Panda. Two Keys. But we need more.
Hopefully our DL list will start dwindling in a hurry. We gotta get our guys healthy if there is any hope of a deep Postseason.

~Ceadder
I live in SoCal, and I get reminded by dumb Dodger fans all the time whenever the Giants lose. And it doesn't matter that the Dodgers are 10+ games out...they just love rubbing it in that the Giants aren't in first place.

On a different note, I hope McCourt stays on as owner =)