There are 2 users in the forums

Official Astros at Giants series thread - starts 8/25/11

Thursday, August 25 - Astros - 7:15 pm - Vogelsong vs Sosa
Friday, August 26 - Astros - 7:15 pm - Bumgarner vs Happ
Saturday, August 27 - Astros - 6:05 pm - ? vs Myers
Sunday, August 28 - Astros - 1:05 pm - Cain vs Norris
Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Hope this is true.

As the official home of the Eric Surkamp fan club, we are excited to be the first to break this story, at least that we're aware of...

I have just learned from an unnamed source that Eric Surkamp will be the Giants' starting pitcher Saturday night. Aside from how cool it is to use the phrase "unnamed source," this is obviously wonderful news, and not just because the prospect of watching Dan Runzler start another game makes me want to lie down in a dark room for an hour or two.

In confirmation of this, the Giants' AA affiliate in Richmond has not named a starter for tonight's game in Akron despite the fact that it was Eric's regular turn in the rotation.

Now would...

http://24daysofmagic.com/
So we are official home of the Eric Surkamp fan club. Wow, I didn't know that. or did you mean to put those statements inside of
[ quote ] no spaces [ /quote ]
Sorry, yes I made a mistake, having a heat stroke, and trying to gather my thinking. Won't happen again, unless I have an another heat stroke.

At least we got one. Too bad so did the DBags.

Who knew DeRosa would be solid on 1st for us. Great crossbody glove. Now if only Huff can get back to where he was last season. Not too much to ask I think. He's probably been forcing things this season trying to be that guy he was last year.

Personally I don't care if he's that guy. I just want him to prodce more than game ending dying quails to seal the Loss.

~Ceadder
Huff's pattern of performance is equal to Bret Saberhagen. Good, not so good, Good, BAD, GREAT. and repeat

I hope he can come out of it but I fear his mojo went away with the Thong. The Rally Tourniquet doesn't seem to be helping either