There are 4 users in the forums

do you guys watch inside the clubhouse

i get csnba and ive been watching this little series recently. renel brooks moon did a segment of interviews with coaches and the FO.

she asked sabes about how he felt about this team offensively this year. according to him he thinks the offense will dramatically improve based on posey coming back, sanchez coming back, belt finally performing, and players like huff having a rebound year.

also larry baer was interviewed and a fan asked why we didnt raise our "salary cap" to pay for a player like reyes, when there was 81 sellouts and the teams grossing so much revenue. (this was something that frustrated me this whole offseason) he gave some political excuse/reason that the team didnt want to make itself exposed financially like the marlins did by expanding the cap to sign big name players.

what bothers me most is that zito is going to getting the majority of the cap, but his contract is up this year or next, and a player like prince or reyes new contract could have been used in conjunction with zitos expiring.

i am just not confident that this team is doing enough to keep us competitive, and with cain and timmy still not signed...........i think there lack of agression to help those guys out offensively might play a factor in that.
Anywhere I can watch online? I don't live in the bay area.
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
Anywhere I can watch online? I don't live in the bay area.

i live in reno, its on comcast sports net bay area, if you get comcast you can get that channel and comcast sports net california which shows the sharks games. i got them both with direct tv when i was stationed in tacoma washington. i dont know about online, maybe try to youtube it, i find a lot of coverage for the giants sharks and niners there.
Hmmm ... maybe I do get it. I have DirecTV and the sports package which includes all the FOX Sports channels. It may include the Comcast stuff too. I will have to check. Thanks.