There are 10 users in the forums

Angel Pagan: "This is the team to beat"

Angel Pagan prides himself as the Giants' new leadoff hitter. The No. 1 man. So allow him to be the first to make a bold statement about the 2012 Giants in the National League West:

"I'm very, very confident that this is the team to beat," Pagan said.

Coming off their worst offensive season in the Third and King era, the Giants finished eight games behind division-champion Arizona in 2011 because their bats were light-years behind their arms.

The additions of Pagan and Melky Cabrera, coupled with less foot traffic in trainer Dave Groeschner's quarters - not to mention an Aubrey Huff sighting - are supposed to enhance an offense that finished last in the National League in runs, RBIs, on-base percentage and hitting with runners in scoring position.

Full Story: http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Pagan-leadoff-optimist-in-retooled-attack-64616706
I like him already!
He better be right!!
i love it, just wished the media would show some respect. we have the best pitching staff in the league hands down and we still are not favored to win anything lol. i have good feelings about this year, realistic ones thanks to last year and the high of winning it all