There are 2 users in the forums

scottsdale area and spring training

has any one here been to the giants spring training in arizona. im thinking about taking a road trip with my wife and catching some of the games down there. i was wondering about nice hotels and restaurants to check out. any on got some advice, hit it up!
I have! One place I like that is near where the Giants train is Citizen Public House. I think it is just north of it. Great food. Place is casual but the decor is pretty nice. Full bar.

Also just north is the Fashion Square mall which has a Yardhouse and other restaurants.

Right down the street is a Holiday Inn Express which is pretty nice and affordable. Just north, I believe there is a Marriott and Hilton Garden Inn, but I think those are more expensive.
Holiday Inn on 3131 N Scottsdale Rd is the best. I usuall walk down to the stadium which is about a 5 minute walk and watch practice.
Anyone else going to Spring Training? I may hit up a game or two if work takes me to Phoenix during that time.
Heading to Phoenix this week on my way home to Denver. Hope to go to Willie's house in Scottsdale. But not going to any practices.
yah im not making it..... eternal sad faces to follow.........
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:

What happened?
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:

What happened?

we are moving into a new house. no time, no money
Oh. Well ... congrats on the new house!
thanks! yeah i guess that is a good thing lol
LOL! I just assumed it was a good thing.