There are 3 users in the forums

MLB top 100

this was a ranking based on top 100 right now, and they kept saying that these were "projections" for this season.

Giant rankings:

Bumgardner #90
Brian Wilson #76
Buster #60
Cain #46
Sandoval #44
Lincecum #19.....

FYI, kershaw was #5 and Matt Kemp was #1, tulo was also #4
[ Edited by kodiakgiant on Mar 4, 2012 at 8:33 AM ]
Wait ... Matt Kemp was #1 out of EVERYONE?! Am I reading that right? Where is this ranking? On MLB.com or on TV?
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
Wait ... Matt Kemp was #1 out of EVERYONE?! Am I reading that right? Where is this ranking? On MLB.com or on TV?

yep number one, pujols was 11, its on mlb network like everyday all day, its the only thing they show anymore lol

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=20116219&topic_id=7417714
[ Edited by kodiakgiant on Mar 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM ]
I wouldn't mind seeing Melky in the top 100 at the end of the season. That's the only Giant not on the list that I think has a realistic shot. Pagan might be top 150.

Another solid year from Vogey should put him in the top 100 if not 150. It's nice to see Bum, Cain, and Timmy in the top 100 considering there are probably less pitchers than batters?
Originally posted by Howlett:
I wouldn't mind seeing Melky in the top 100 at the end of the season. That's the only Giant not on the list that I think has a realistic shot. Pagan might be top 150.

Another solid year from Vogey should put him in the top 100 if not 150. It's nice to see Bum, Cain, and Timmy in the top 100 considering there are probably less pitchers than batters?

yes alot less pitchers. thats what i started thinking about when they were asking the who would you rather have with the pitchers and batters. example, if you could pick one, mig cabrera or verlander, both in the top 5,who do you pick? i say miggy cuz he can play every day and contribute where verlander is every 5 days.
Everyone likes to make Top 100 player rankings and they are always controversial. I think the NFL did one last year and I thought it was all messed up. I have not seen the show yet (don't watch a lot of MLB Network), but I may have to check it out now.
Cabrera blasts 2 Giants win! Hit homers from both sides. He's only 27, although he's been in the league awhile. What a beast! He's going to be TOP 100!!!!
Melk is absolutely killing s**t this year! Yahoo sports Fantasy Baseball had him ranked #146 when I drafted him in late March. Right now he is the 11th best player in fantasy baseball! He has been in and out of the top 10 all year and is likely to finish in the Top 25 at the end of the season!
woop woop!