There are 2 users in the forums

Baseball ettiquette forgotten or sheer stupidity?

Why are fans so retarded when they are at the Game?

Cabrera got robbed of a sure Triple by a fan sitting near the field up 1st Base Line.

It's not hard to keep an eye on the Umpire. If he signals "Fair" leave it the EFF alone!

If he signals "Foul" it's fair game to the discretion of the Ballpark you're at. Those were Giants fans doing this retarded 5#!t. Like Kruk an Kuip said at PacBell you'd get removed from the game. Real smart. Pay for field level seating and get your retarded ace thrown out for breaking one of the oldest rules in the history of Baseball.

Can't believe how retarded some fans are. This really chaps my ace!

~Ceadder
I didn't see the play you are talking about, but this type of thing seems pretty common. It is most likely the casual fans that do stuff like that. Maybe they were more interested in some face time.
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
I didn't see the play you are talking about, but this type of thing seems pretty common. It is most likely the casual fans that do stuff like that. Maybe they were more interested in some face time.

Check out the video replays at the Giants site. It wasn't just one guy it was two and they were both Giants fans.

~Ceadder
Yeah. I finally saw it after I posted.
what? 90% of the people at the games dont even know the rules or half the players names on "their team", forget ettiquette.
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
what? 90% of the people at the games dont even know the rules or half the players names on "their team", forget ettiquette.

Yeah. That is probably true too.
Ugh, so true. Can't stand bandwagon fans. AT LEAST know the roster. The last thing I wanna be surrounded by is a buncha bandwagon lakers-like fans.
Originally posted by alexizzle88:
Ugh, so true. Can't stand bandwagon fans. AT LEAST know the roster. The last thing I wanna be surrounded by is a buncha bandwagon lakers-like fans.

I think with baseball more than any other sport, most people are there just to be out and have a little fun more than they are for the team. That's a shame really, but often the reality. Baseball is so chill. I'd be shocked if 20% of those there could name six players.
So that guy who plays 3rd? When's he comin back? lol

~Ceadder