There are 2 users in the forums

Giant All Stars

wow, melk man, posey and panda!? did not think he would make it, but not only are these guys going but they are the starters for the N.L. matt cain was the only pitcher from our team which is............ABSOLUTE ISH!

clayton kershaw got chosen as one of the pitchers, he has 5 wins ....................a 2.74 era and 103 ks, bumgarner, 10 wins (2nd in the nl), 93 ks and a 2.85 era. i knew cain was a lock, but madbum and vogey are both having a year to be considered and should have gotten chosen over most of the guys that were chosen on the squad. i thought 2 would go but not all 3. i am dumbfounded in how madbum did not get selected, and also how hes not on the final vote thats going on now.

players on the squad that imo have worse stats than madbum: kershaw LAD, lance lynn STL, wade miley ARI, cole hamels PHI
Yeah I'm glad they all got in... I voted my butt off for those three! Of course cains gonna get in, but romo, Vogey and madbum should too! But then again... I AM a Giants fan! Haha
yeah, i just wathced quick pitch and there is no love for panda and.....POSEY, the chick said melky was deserving with the year hes having but our guys only got in due to a lat push over david wright and ryan braun. she basically implied that they were more deserving and our guys were not. panda, i can understand, he missed a lot of time due to the hamate injury, but if he didnt i guarantee his numbers would be better "deserving" although right now wrights numbers are way better than pablos

. its disrespectful to say posey shold not be there over molina and ruiz. those guys have good numbers, but so does posey, and he is a better CATCHER not just a good hitter. there numbers are pretty even but posey also caught a perfect game and is the best CATCHER in the game.

i now know cueto is not going because he is pitching that sunday before the all star brak and any pitcher to be qualified to the asg can only pitch 1 inning in a game before to be eligible. i thought this might be why madbum did not get selected, but, no he has 4 days off so still scratching my head as to why he got snubbed.
this was freaking epic and funny, they are dumbfounded in new york this morning!
mad bum definately was snubbed he should be a part of the 5 final for vote, chipper jones WAS good but is he deserving????? hell no!!
wasnt pablo snubbed in 2009 when he was batting over .330 at the as break with like 12homeruns to david wrong with the mets batting .240 with like 6 homers?
I, for one, am thrilled we get to watch the first 3 innings of the all star game. By the 4th, our guys will be out of the game. I am glad we don't have any other pitchers going. Time to reset the staff.
Originally posted by BigRon:
I, for one, am thrilled we get to watch the first 3 innings of the all star game. By the 4th, our guys will be out of the game. I am glad we don't have any other pitchers going. Time to reset the staff.

yup and i think we should call a kid up to replace lincyoung for a month and get tim on a eating regiment to gain some wight like we did spring training last year
Originally posted by montanagiantsfan:
yup and i think we should call a kid up to replace lincyoung for a month and get tim on a eating regiment to gain some wight like we did spring training last year

I know.... I wonder why no ones talking about his weight.... He's 165? Ish and last year and 2010 he was 185 ish..... That has to make a difference
In case y'all didn't notice the giants were responsible or scored every run in the all star game!
Originally posted by Pepper:
In case y'all didn't notice the giants were responsible or scored every run in the all star game!

i know!!! and all the new york media can eat it!! we're better and always have been!!
im surprised they didnt find a way to give r a dicky the mvp