There are 5 users in the forums

hunter pence

Oh and not to mention.... Pence has a fielding percentage of .972 this year... Nate... .988.... CHAMPIONSHIP...........
Originally posted by Pepper:
Aww youre so cute when you act like you know what your talking about! Get a job doing this cause I can't wait to..... Wait your nothing.... And your math is less than nothing.... Lemme esplain.....

So pence has had 402 at bats this year.... And 17 home runs... With a batting average of .269 obp of .333 slugging of .443 ..... That's just outstanding!!!!???

Nate has had 180 at bats..... And 6 home runs... With a batting average of .261... With an obp of .328.... Slugging of .444 Hmmmmmmm I'm not very good at math but that's pretty f...in similar.... I did some math and.... A 1000% upgrade would have a little bit better numbers than that. Just a little.... Okay a lot! But I don't watch baseball.... Oh wait..... Maybe you don't...

I love getting pence on the team... Have always liked him.... Kinda like Eric Byrnes..... But to say he's really a huge??? Upgrade.... You must watch a lot of kardashians cause you really don't follow baseball... All that well.... I'm just sayin!! I will agree with you on one thing.... I wanted him last year instead on Beltran... I'm glad he's on the team.... But Pagan????? <Schierholtz

lol i guess ill go kill myself now since im nothing.... you dont even know me! or who i am, or what ive done or what i do. i stopped following 9ers webzone for these type replies. you seriously can not compare hunter pence to nate schierholtz.thats like comparing belt to pujols at the beginning of the year.

he was a career backup, he had plenty of time to prove himself but he played out of it. i will agree with most that bochy has me scratching my head most of the time yo-yoing young players and starting decrepit veterans etc. do you think belt should still be on the big league roster? pence has low numbers this year and nate was on the bench half the time. you cant compare the numbers. in the terms of 1000% upgrade...yes that was an exaggeration, he is an upgrade because he has real homerun power, has awesome numbers in our park and his name is big meaning that he will protect batters in front of him posey cabrera panda etc and pitchers will be wary of pitching him. he is also not a drop off in defense, he has decent speed, can hit for avg power HR, has a great arm, yes its an upgrade

everyone should be happy he gets the chance to get a starting job and not ride the pine behind bochys managing.

and no, i dont know anything about kardasians

also, 256 323 433 is more accurate and thats also ballooned with the game with phi in wash, a hitters park
ARTICLE: How about that Hunter Pence? He has emerged on the big stage

LINK

excerpts:

"When the Giants eliminated the Reds in Game 5 of a National League Division Series on Thursday afternoon, Pence was at the center of a wild clubhouse celebration. His teammates were chanting his name and yelling, "Glue! Glue! Glue!" His speech to the Giants before Game 3 turned into a rallying cry and perhaps a turning point. It's a sweet place to be. He batted just .219 after the Giants acquired him on July 31st."

////

"Hunter has two dog eyes," Howard said."