There are 5 users in the forums

Nate thee great

well looks like nate is gone off to the phillies. ceadar, we will prolly now see if you and all the others are right about these guys needing consistent starting time to break out while im still on the other side of the fence (blue jays found out about fred lewis with him in LF lol). he was the starter in rf almost all of last year and played himself out of it beginning this year even though it was given to him. i still liked the guy, he was a class act and he was pretty damn good when he came into right field with that cannon. good luck nate, prove me wrong
Sorry to see Nate go, but hoping he does well in Philly. Excepting when he plays against us.
nate was really good in small ball parks, philly colorado and the rest....meh
Originally posted by montanagiantsfan:
nate was really good in small ball parks, philly colorado and the rest....meh

just like tonight he hits a HR in his philly debut lol. numbers can not justify what he does out there cuz the whole east coast is hitter parks and thats where he is now. look at rowand before he came here
Originally posted by kodiakgiant:
just like tonight he hits a HR in his philly debut lol. numbers can not justify what he does out there cuz the whole east coast is hitter parks and thats where he is now. look at rowand before he came here

True that MOST East Coast parks are hitters parks, but this whole club has been full of guys that don't hit well in bigger parks. Nate did pretty well when he hit out in Houston and that's no small feat. Didn't he hit well in Milwaukee too? I remember that he had a tape measure shot that hit the Scoreboard at one park an I'm pretty sure that park wasn't "hitter friendly".

AS has been said I hope he plays well for the Phillies, just not against us.

~Ceadder