There are 7 users in the forums

Melky Cabrera

Tested positive for testosterone. Suspended 50 games effective immediately..... Wtf!?!?!?
f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe we can rally around this but damn!! for us he gets like 1.35 hits per game average
I know... I'm more worried about what it's gonna do to the clubhouse. I mean we will definitely miss his bat but I hope it doesn't destroy the chemistry.
people are saying he wont be in a giants uni again and who we are going to trade for to replace him... holy ish i think they are jumping to soon. i know all those potential postseason teams are licking their chops now.
Originally posted by montanagiantsfan:
f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This x1million.

Not gonna matter if we don't make the Playoffs since he's under contract for this year only. His agent has been in talks with management for an extension but I don't see that happening with the suspension lasting 6 games into the next season if we don't make the postseason.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Aug 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM ]
This is devastating. I hope the team rallies and overcomes ... but I have a bad feeling about this.
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
This is devastating. I hope the team rallies and overcomes ... but I have a bad feeling about this.

they certainly have rallied, do you think we are or should bring him back if we get far enough into the post season?
they certainly have rallied, do you think we are or should bring him back if we get far enough into the post season?

When is the earliest he would be eligible?
Originally posted by GiantsFan:

When is the earliest he would be eligible?

nlcs game 2 i believe