There are 6 users in the forums

Official Giants 2012 Playoff Thread!!!

Geez this is fun to watch. Even when I can't watch. Giants went two years ago now and Cards went last year and now both are playing for a chance at all the marbles tomorrow. It doesn't get much better than this does it.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Pepper:
I was just thinking how dead this forum is and thinking I was gonna start a thread that said "So the Giants are pretty good...." I'm stoked! I hope it doesn't end tomorrow but either way I'm pretty happy about this year! Go Giants! Come one Cain come through for for all of us please!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Yeah, they have already exceeded my playoff expectations.
man im am so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have to win this good lord i hate the cardinals!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by montanagiantsfan on Oct 22, 2012 at 3:43 PM ]
Originally posted by montanagiantsfan:
we have to win this good lord i hate the cardinals!!!!!!!!

Oh man me too... I really don't want to see Matt Holliday celebrate on our field.... Or any of those schmucks for that matter. T- minus 30 minutes and counting.... Can't wait!
Up two nothing. Wish I had the game right now.

~Ceadder
7-0 and Cain is pitching well...LETS GO GIANTS!
Already ready for the World Series.
Wooooooo! All that's left is the Champagne shower in the Clubhouse!!!

~Ceadder
Here we gooooooooooooooooooooo...
Wow!!!! Giants baby!!! This is so fun to watch!
I have to say that I am very proud of the Organization and the team. They did something that nobody expected them to do. They weathered what otherwise would have put the more faint hearted teams into a tailspin with the PED suspensions. It's too bad Melk used. It's too bad Mota used. But no organization can claim that the Giants put them up to it and Sabes made the right moves when they had to be made. Pence and Scutaro saved the season imho. Having both those guys come in stoked the fire that was already going in the boiler and Carpenter's slide into Scoot sealed the deal. This team was not going to sleepwalk through the NLCS. Loved seeing that Cain plunked Carpenter for that.

This is a monumental season for the Gigantes, for together we are GIANT!!!

~Ceadder
the baseball gods favor the orange and black
I think I will create a separate World Series thread for discussion if that is ok with everyone. Too important to not have its own thread, no?