There are 2 users in the forums

WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!!

alright im back! and i can breath again! absolutely amazing performance by this team all down the line everyone contributed and everyone picked against us.....they were wrong! BRINGIN THE TROPHY BACK! west coast=best coast GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!
Freakin awesome. Saw the whole post season in 2010. Wasn't able to catch a stinkin game one this time but I'm hella jazzed nonetheless. I wanna see Sabes keep this team together for next season. If Posey doesn't go down in 2011, I really think this team could have been good enough to take it. I really do. Look at that kind of production that kid has when he's on the field. I think that if Sabes keeps this team together we're looking at another chance to keep the Title in San Francisco. Oh and Boch is back for the AS game so there is a good chance on another Home Field advantage for the NL the best of Major League Baseball imho. Wooooooooo!!! Not even Yanktards can compete.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Freakin awesome. Saw the whole post season in 2010. Wasn't able to catch a stinkin game one this time but I'm hella jazzed nonetheless. I wanna see Sabes keep this team together for next season. If Posey doesn't go down in 2011, I really think this team could have been good enough to take it. I really do. Look at that kind of production that kid has when he's on the field. I think that if Sabes keeps this team together we're looking at another chance to keep the Title in San Francisco. Oh and Boch is back for the AS game so there is a good chance on another Home Field advantage for the NL the best of Major League Baseball imho. Wooooooooo!!! Not even Yanktards can compete.

~Ceadder

i agree and not trade wheeler for beltran
Amazing win. Going into the postseason, I thought we were a real longshot. And then facing so many elimination games and overcoming so much. And then a dominant performance in the World Series! What a run!
Just wow! Talk about domination! Everybody just flat out played their butts off whenever they were asked to. So happy for those guys. Man those outings by Affeldt and Romo were just ridiculous! Can't wait for the parade. Go Giants!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Pepper on Oct 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM ]
Awesome season dudes!! Go G'S !
Did any of you go to the parade?
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
Did any of you go to the parade?

I was there in spirit my friend. I don't live locally so if I'm in town I'll get to a game but I haven't had that fortune yet since Pac Bell has been home to the Giants. Been to the Stick quite a Few times in my youth. Just not fortunate enough to have the money or the opportunity or both. Hope I'll be able to take in a few games next year but Tickets are gonna be murder to buy.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Nov 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM ]
Yes I was there. Went with my father in law, brother in law and my son. My favorite part was Harbaugh and Alex Smith driving Cain and Belt. So cool to see how the teams are supporting one another. The looks on all the Giants faces were awesome too. We had a blast!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I was there in spirit my friend. I don't live locally so if I'm in town I'll get to a game but I haven't had that fortune yet since Pac Bell has been home to the Giants. Been to the Stick quite a Few times in my youth. Just not fortunate enough to have the money or the opportunity or both. Hope I'll be able to take in a few games next year but Tickets are gonna be murder to buy.

~Ceadder

In the same boat. Except I have been to AT&T a few times. Usually whenever I get a chance to be in town and the timing is right.