Friday, July 26 - Cubs - 7:15 PM - Cain vs Jackson
Saturday, July 27 - Cubs - 6:05 PM - Bumgarner vs Rusin
Sunday, July 28 - Cubs - 1:05 PM - Lincecum vs Wood

Let's see how we can mess this up.
MOSCOSO!!!!
Different day. Same story.
Plop.
garbage
Yup. Still stinkin' it up. What are the chances that we suddenly get good toward the end of the season?
We're finding new ways to lose. 8 shut out innings by Bumgarner and we still lose the game 1-0. Pathetic.
I'd hoped they could get hot going into the trade deadline, but... I think they're going to write this one off and start trading guys.
ITS OVER
Hey guys long time no see. Stuck here in Kansas for the duration(or til I knock off Toto. lol) so I'm not able to see any games at all other than KC and St. Louis... how the hell did our guys drop three to the Cubbies? They suck.

I know our team is snakebit with the injury bug but WOW!!!

~Ceadder
They still could get hot (not likely -- but could), but it may be too late. I'm starting to think that they should just give up on this season and start planning for the future. i know there are a lot of games left, but if you can't get one win against the Cubs at home, then I think you have reached rock bottom.
Yeah, 10 games back with EVERY team in front of you, 12 games below .500. I think you're at the point when you stop saying "what if" and start looking at what is.