There are 6 users in the forums

Official Giants at Diamondbacks series thread - starts 3/31/14

First series thread of the season!

Monday, March 31 - @Diamondbacks - 6:40 PM - Bumgarner vs McCarthy
Tuesday, April 1 - @Diamondbacks - 6:40 PM - Cain vs Miley
Wednesday, April 2 - @Diamondbacks - 6:40 PM - Hudson vs Cahill
Thursday, April 3 - @Diamondbacks - 12:40 PM - Lincecum vs Arroyo

Discuss!
Definitely excited for the season, it hasnt come soon enough.

1. Pagan CF
2. Belt 1B
3. Panda 3B
4. Posey C
5. Pence RF
6. Morse LF
7. Crawford SS
8. Arias 2B

GM 1 SP - Bum
GM 2 SP - Cainer
GM 3 SP - Timmy (if healthy)

Cant wait.... lets do this shietttttttt
[ Edited by Garcia on Mar 31, 2014 at 9:43 PM ]
So is Timmy pitching game 3 or 4? Or do we not know yet?
Originally posted by madbuster:
So is Timmy pitching game 3 or 4? Or do we not know yet?

they say they will feel him out, as long as he's not f**king up his mechanics he will be a go.
Giantsssssssssssssss!!!!!
Down 2-1 right now.
So I am at work just watching score updates in my browser ... and it still looks bad.

Down 6-2.
What an inning! All tied up!
All tied baby. Lets get the lead, top of the order is due up. Bullpen is shutting them down.
BOOOOOOM!

#MVPOSEY
Posey! Go Giants! Woooooooooo!
Worst defensive game I've seen us play in 5+ years. But, wow. It's an even-numbered year, so it's clearly ours to lose, and last night just proves that.

Bonus awesomeness: Kuiper/Krukow talking about the girl holding the "Hi Dad!" sign and transitioning to an awkward discussion of illegitimate paternity as discovered via signs at ballgames. Can't make that up.
[ Edited by GiantLaw on Apr 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM ]
Originally posted by GiantLaw:
Worst defensive game I've seen us play in 5+ years. But, wow. It's an even-numbered year, so it's clearly ours to lose, and last night just proves that.

Bonus awesomeness: Kuiper/Krukow talking about the girl holding the "Hi Dad!" sign and transitioning to an awkward discussion of illegitimate paternity as discovered via signs at ballgames. Can't make that up.

can't believe we actually won. defense, specifically only 2 guys, pablo and belt were so bad.

But Belt came through with the bat towards the end big time.
It was the first game. There were bound to be some mistakes. The nice thing is that we still pulled off the win despite those mistakes. So if we actually start playing well as the season goes, we should be alright.
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
It was the first game. There were bound to be some mistakes. The nice thing is that we still pulled off the win despite those mistakes. So if we actually start playing well as the season goes, we should be alright.

Im curious how Cain will do tonight, I hope he's back to normal.