There are 2 users in the forums

Official Indians at Giants series thread - starts 4/25/14

Friday, April 25 - Indians - 7:15 PM - Hudson vs Carrasco
Saturday, April 26 - Indians - 1:05 PM - Lincecum vs McAllister
Sunday, April 27 - Indians - 1:05 PM - Vogelsong vs Salazar
Stone cold lock tonight for the Giants.... Bet everything you have....
Tough one today against McCallister.... Usual things for Lincecum.... Don't get hammered early.... Good location.... Get ahead of the hitters and control the game.... Wouldn't bet the house today.... Posey has to get going....
Think about it.... When was the last time we saw Lincecum and were impressed?.... Outside of the no-no.... 2012 playoffs as a reliever was it for me.... He has blown chunks for over three years now.... The undeserved Cy Young did nobody any favors.... and save the saber metrics geek crap.... But put him in the pen.... And he's an all star sooner than later....Giants can't do it though.... Cause Sabean was lazy.... And went all Aubrey Huff with this two year deal for Lincecum.... But baseball life isn't over for Tim.... He just has to get out of here....

Posey finally hits.... and he will continue.... Bit how many teams are built around a high priced catcher?.... Not a good feeling....

Sweep tomorrow.... No Petit yet.... Not that I'm anxiously awaiting that....
I want to like Timmy still, but I kind of agree. He is not what we thought he would be. If not for Gutierrez, things could have gotten ugly.
SWEEEEEEEP!
Nice effort from Voglesong.... Hicks with a nice game too.... Tough road trip coming up.... So the need to finish strong against the Padres is huge.... Top of the rotation.... No excuses for Cain.... Can Pablo get above the Mendoza line?.... This skinny thing ain't working.... Just like some girls are better when they are thicker.... Societal pressure can be a b***h....
[ Edited by lvtent on Apr 27, 2014 at 9:20 PM ]
On a roll. 4 straight.
Oh ... and in first.
Originally posted by madbuster:
Oh ... and in first.

While nice to see -- it must also come with an important reminder: It's still only April. June and that legendary swoon approacheth...
Originally posted by billbird2111:
While nice to see -- it must also come with an important reminder: It's still only April. June and that legendary swoon approacheth...

Don't bring me down! lol