There are 6 users in the forums

Official Giants at Braves series thread - starts 5/2/14

Friday, May 2 - @Braves - 4:35 PM - Lincecum vs Minor
Saturday, May 3 - @Braves - 4:10 PM - Vogelsong vs Teheran
Sunday, May 4 - @Braves - 10:35 AM - Bumgarner vs Wood

Giants have won 6 of their last 7 and remain in first.
On

Fire.
For me.... It's all about the collard greens.... Where the heck super Timmy Jim been hiding?....nice.... Romo with the unexpected inside fastball to end it... Right when we all thought the stupid tomahawk chop was going to get us again.... Every time I hear that I cringe.... It makes me sick.... Fred McGriff sick.... I spend far too much time debating Sara Walsh .... Sometimes Yes.... Sometimes No....
The Giants need the sweep in this series. Since they got a W with the #5 starter (Vogelsong) they now have the #1 (Bumgarner) going today.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Very nice win.... It's all about the starting pitching.... Voglesong wasn't particularly impressive.... But he was effective.... Now we want consistent effectiveness.... Bum scares me today.... He hasn't been very sharp this year.... And I don't think it's a physical thing.... As much as it's him trying to be what Matt Cain can't be.... Relax.... Marlins have Fernandez going.... This opportunity.... Comes once in a lifetime, yo....
[ Edited by lvtent on May 4, 2014 at 8:37 AM ]
SCCHHHHWWWWWWEEEEEPPPPP!
Again ....

ON FIRE.

BTW, this site fits perfectly on my phone now. Nice.
I'll keep it In the Giants Braves thread.... Wonder if GiantsFan got banned.... If not.... Don't do this again.... You're shirking your responsibilities.... Super Timmy Jim with the turn back the clock masterpiece.... Very nice.... Colvin with two huge hits.... Keep rolling.... Voglesong tomorrow....let's make this 5 in a row over these boiled peanuts.... Only thing good from ATL is Luda.... I continue to post from a place of peace....
[ Edited by lvtent on May 12, 2014 at 10:31 PM ]
Vogelsong is facing Julio Teheran, one of the Braves' best starters tonight. Vogey has been pitching well lately... maybe the Giants can get another win. Any win they can get with Brandon belt sidelined will be gravy.
Originally posted by semicolin:
Vogelsong is facing Julio Teheran, one of the Braves' best starters tonight. Vogey has been pitching well lately... maybe the Giants can get another win. Any win they can get with Brandon belt sidelined will be gravy.

Yup, tough one tomorrow for sure....

Need you keep posting on here.... bring a friend too.... let's get some Giants talk going....
[ Edited by lvtent on May 13, 2014 at 9:42 PM ]
An uninspired loss is going to happen.... But getting shut out by an average pitcher prior to seeing the ace is alarming.... What's more alarming is Posey and his gun shy ways on plays at home.... It's already cost us one game.... And tonight's miss tag is now a troublesome trend.... Belts absence is being felt defensively at first base more than anything..... This can't go on for another 5 1/2 weeks.... Getaway day for the Braves.... but they need this series.... Lost a game to the Dodgers.... Better perform better tomorrow....
Bum sucked but got some offense.... Pablo getting fatter and better.... The key to his success is straight calories.... Crawford is playing like one of the top shortstops right now.... The fake dirty chic act only works if you're raking.... Cain tomorrow.... Marlins play well in SF.... Might get a game back tonight....
[ Edited by lvtent on May 14, 2014 at 8:51 PM ]