There are 5 users in the forums

Official Giants at Pirates series thread - starts 5/5/14

Monday, May 5 - @Pirates - 4:05 PM - Petit vs Locke
Tuesday, May 6 - @Pirates - 4:05 PM - Hudson vs Morton
Wednesday, May 7 - @Pirates - 9:35 AM - Lincecum vs Cole

Giants have won 9 of their last 10. Rollin'.
I ain't no hollaback girl.... Beautiful thang.... 11 runs, 0 HR's, one game, one win.... 9 runs, 7 HR's, three games, three wins.... she don't always have to be hot to do the trick.... Really don't want to like Crawford.... But I will lay off for now.... Don't slip.... And never let me slip.... Cause if I slip.... Them I'm slipping.... I ain't no NONAME.... But I could have been a Singfan.... 10 of 11.... Hudson in the house next....

I think Lincecum should shave his head.... big man performance from Hudson.... Bochy owes him an apology.... no way he should have been out there for the ninth.... I get it.... but I don't agree with it.... the Giants have no bench.... and they play with 8 men every game.... Jenny Craig at third doesn't count.... I feel like these are my confessions.... if I'm going to tell it.... then I got to tell it all.... fools committing identity theft.... trying to slide by without a name.... I observed.... I didn't go anywhere.... I was just in a lab.... with a pen and a pad.... and my boy longasian.... Kershaw vs. Hudson on Sunday.... appointment viewing....
So dramatic. lol
Sweep the Braves and get rolled by the Pirates.... why the hell not.... however gutless this may be.... shears and a membership to the dollar shave club could possibly help.... who the hell knows.... pitch and play like its a getaway day.... despite the fact that you're not going home.... only to hell.... where Kershaw awaits to strike out our formerly fat 3rd baseman.... currently in search of a ridiculous 18 million dollar a year contract....sorry.... but get skinny when its not a contract year.... Let Arias get that average above .165.... and there will be a 3rd base controversy.... I have to wonder.... WTF was Sabean doing during the off season.... has he reached a point where he can sit around.... do nothing.... and then casually stroll over the bodies of real Giant fans.... or maybe he's burning the green.... but I know one thing.... I'm certainly not Mr. 420.... don't know the dude.... and don"t like the paranoia.... I'm straight liquor baby....
It's frustrating to see them doing so well and then for whatever reason, to just drop two of three to the Pirates. I don't get it.