There are 2 users in the forums

Twins at Giants series thread- starts 5/23/14

Not an officially licensed thread.... Go Giants....
[ Edited by lvtent on May 24, 2014 at 11:35 AM ]
Just keep eating.... the more calories.... the higher the average.... our formally anorexic third baseman in now raking.... exchange the carrots for hamburgers.... and magic happens.... it must be the grease.... Vogey looking like an above average MLB pitcher.... who would have thought.... best start for the Giants since the early 70's.... Posey looks terrible.... Romo too.... injuries all over.... and still in first place.... this really shouldn't be happening.... 5 straight over the AL.... Bum looking for revenge for the worst start of his career.... the absolute horror show the last time he pitched against the Twins at AT&T.... haters going to hate.... ..unappreciated greatness.... call me Landon....
Vogey does look good now, and that's great for a number 5 starter. Don't like Romo blowing those saves (1 against the Dodgers in LA where the Giants eventually won), and one against the Rockies which the Giants should have won... but I guess nobody's perfect. I wonder if Bochy should find a pitcher who throws harder to be the closer?

I hope Matt Cain comes back soon. He's overall too good of a pitcher not to do well. The Casilla injury hurts... the rest of the pen has to step up.

And today, Madison Bumgarner 7 innings, 1 ER, 3 hits, 0 walks, and 10 Ks. Good job.
Have to love it..... Beautiful job.... Bum got a little revenge.... Morse mashing.... Pablo finally figuring out that you are who you are.... It's funny.... So many trying to be something they are not.... and failing miserably.... While those that accept.... become better than they could ever imagine.... Lovable losers up next.... Handle business.... Cause they are only lovable when they are losing....
[ Edited by lvtent on May 26, 2014 at 4:00 AM ]