There are 3 users in the forums

Cubs at Giants series thread- starts 5/26/14

Unofficial.... Samardzija vs Petit game 1.... Samardzija is 0-4 and awesome.... Notre Dame power I guess.... Giants won't score many and better hope that Petit is on point.... Team playing well.... Nice day for a win....
I dropped the ball. Forgot to post this yesterday. Memorial Day loss to start things off.
Giants are 2-4 at home against NL teams with a sub .500 record.... Not a trend we want to continue.... Sabean has to get pitching help.... Petit is a yo-yo.... Who knows with Cain.... And the bullpen is suddenly very weak with Huff and Kontos.... Slim boy fat continues to rack.... Need a shutdown game tonight.... Trip to St. Louis on the horizon.... Samardzija would look good in orange and black.... The Dodgers are about to start rolling....
If you guys were at the game, or knew someone who was, go check out this high-res gigapixel image of the Giants-Cubs fans:

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.fancam.com/sf/tagoramic/troopthanks/?utm_source=MLB+SF+Giants+Notifications&utm_campaign=e2886a08a1-MLB_26_May&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8f37bacda5-e2886a08a1-116187913

Cool way to check out everyone at the game!
Hudson is a leader.... and clearly the best pitcher on the staff.... Remember when people thought of Cain like that.... Huge game from him last night.... Today's getaway game is big for obvious reasons.... Win the series.... Beat down the inept.... And stay ahead of the pace.... Cause the Dodgers look like they are about to bust off 12 in a row....
Originally posted by Markus:
If you guys were at the game, or knew someone who was, go check out this high-res gigapixel image of the Giants-Cubs fans:

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.fancam.com/sf/tagoramic/troopthanks/?utm_source=MLB+SF+Giants+Notifications&utm_campaign=e2886a08a1-MLB_26_May&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8f37bacda5-e2886a08a1-116187913

Cool way to check out everyone at the game!

That's pretty cool. I think I know someone that may have been there. I will have to ask where they sat and then show them this.
Beautiful job.... This game was big.... Tim was erratically effective.... But it was nice to see him compete and give the Giants a chance to win.... Skinny fat dude is on a roll.... Machi money.... Affeldt not so much....Tough road trip coming up.... About to be June....