There are 6 users in the forums

Official Giants at Reds series thread - starts 6/3/14

Tuesday, June 3 - @Reds - 4:10 PM - Lincecum vs Bailey
Wednesday, June 4 - @Reds - 4:10 PM - Vogelsong vs Cingrani
Thursday, June 5 - @Reds - 9:35 AM - Bumgarner vs Leake
L, W, W

Go G'S
Looks like a few guys are making a run at talking G'S here. Good stuff.

Timmy struggling with command tonight. Pence is killing the ball though.
The Giants just can't win in Cincy.... It's brutal.... Especially when Lincecum throws high school stuff out there....my expectations for this series are really low.... Hopefully get at least one of the remaining two.... Best chance probably tomorrow with Bum.... Reds struggle against lefties.... Congrats to Bum for pitcher of the month in May.... Remember when Lincecum was on a Hall Of Fame trajectory?.... Sad to see such a dramatic decline....
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
L, W, W

Go G'S

I'm hoping for this.... just can't figure out why the Giants struggle so badly here.... even when the Reds are not playing well....
Originally posted by lvtent:
The Giants just can't win in Cincy.... It's brutal.... Especially when Lincecum throws high school stuff out there....my expectations for this series are really low.... Hopefully get at least one of the remaining two.... Best chance probably tomorrow with Bum.... Reds struggle against lefties.... Congrats to Bum for pitcher of the month in May.... Remember when Lincecum was on a Hall Of Fame trajectory?.... Sad to see such a dramatic decline....

I remember when I was so excited to see him pitch. Now, he just makes me so nervous. He never looks good anymore.
Don't even know what to say.... Sweet win.... Unexpected by me.... The first 5 innings went as I suspected and then boom.... Morse and Perez with bombs and it's 3-2.... And this all comes with 2 out.... And then I'm thinking this is too good to be true and Romo has to blow it.... Cause this is Cincy and crap never works out here.... But Romo cruises.... I don't know man.... There is some weird stuff going on.... And if you're not following this team.... You're missing out on something good.... I started out this trip saying 4-3 would be successful.... Time to get greedy and make this 5-2....
8 games up.
Mad Bum pitching like a number 1 right now.... Skinny fat guy goes 3-5.... Morse and Dirty chic go yard.... And the Giants pull off the improbable 5-2 road trip.... This is B A N A N A S.... A series win in Cincy is legit.... Cain on the mound tomorrow.... Time to start proving his contract is not worse than Barry Zitos....
2 out of 3 in Cincy (considering how badly the Giants have played against the Reds in the regular season) is OK by me. Just too bad Dusty Baker is not still the Reds' manager. Now home for the Mets. Lets go Giants! We need to maintain, or widen, our big lead in the NL West.