There are 7 users in the forums

Official Giants at White Sox series thread - starts 6/17/14

Tuesday, June 17 - @White Sox - 5:10 PM - Cain vs Danks
Wednesday, June 18 - @White Sox - 11:10 AM - Hudson vs Sale

Two game series coming up. Let's start turning things around.
Seriously?! This is getting really frustrating.
If the head right.... Biggie there every night.... Seems kind of appropriate.... Given the fact that every major league team would love to see us each night.... Or day.... Or whenever time and schedule will allow.... This team right now is bad.... And it's way more than a slump.... This is closer to who they actually are.... You don't trot out Perez/Blanco/Hicks/Sanchez and think that life is all good.... That would be a bad lineup even for the Fresno Grizzlies.... I'm dismayed.... Dodgers are 5 back and closing quickly.... Not sure this lead lasts another 13 days.... June sucks as Giant fan....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jun 18, 2014 at 7:05 AM ]
Originally posted by lvtent:
If the head right.... Biggie there every night.... Seems kind of appropriate.... Given the fact that every major league team would love to see us each night.... Or day.... Or whenever time and schedule will allow.... This team right now is bad.... And it's way more than a slump.... This is closer to who they actually are.... You don't trot out Perez/Blanco/Hicks/Sanchez and think that life is all good.... That would be a bad lineup even for the Fresno Grizzlies.... I'm dismayed.... Dodgers are 5 back and closing quickly.... Not sure this lead lasts another 13 days.... June sucks as Giant fan....

Sad but true. We are giving up too much ground right now. This "slump" could really hurt us in the long run.

I am starting to wonder, even though some have already said it, that this team was simply overachieving and it has finally caught up to them.
After that no-hitter by Kershaw last night, we are only 4 games up now.
I believed Sabean was lazy in building this team.... I still believe that,,,,
[ Edited by lvtent on Jun 19, 2014 at 9:21 PM ]