There are 4 users in the forums

Official Giants at Diamondbacks series thread - starts 6/20/14

Friday, June 20 - @Diamondbacks - 6:40 PM - Lincecum vs Collmenter
Saturday, June 21 - @Diamondbacks - 7:10 PM - Vogelsong vs McCarthy
Sunday, June 22 - @Diamondbacks - 1:10 PM - Bumgarner vs Bolsinger
There is not a player I despise more than Blanco.... This season is over at this rate.... It's all a formality.... Dodgers are too good.... This was one of the more pathetic displays of baseball I've seen since.... Well.... The White Sox series.... This horrendous team is on Sabean....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jun 20, 2014 at 10:41 PM ]
Last nights Dodger loss was huge.... A small victory in an awful month for the Giants.... Last nights beat down was no surprise.... The DBacks own Lincecum.... Goldschmidt and Hill pound him at an unbelievable rate.... And the Giants are just a bad team right now.... I wish I could convince myself that this is just a rough patch.... I'm trying.... But when I look at this roster.... It screams third or fourth place.... Going to catch this weekends games in Phoenix at Chase field.... Giving a pre game pep talk to rally the troops may be on the agenda....
Wins are nice.... Especially with McCarthy pitching against you.... Voglesong was not impressive at all.... But was lucky enough to get the win after Hill got thrown out at second to end the fifth.... Voglesong wasn't going to face another batter.... Speaking of luck.... Nobody thought they were going to pitch to Goldschmidt in the ninth.... And yet they did.... and got away with it.... Maybe the tide is turning.... Hopefully Morse really is day to day.... Romo may really be worse than Brian Wilson was in the torture department.... It feels like you are being water boarded when he's on the mound....
Bum with a great outing.... And was that a Giants second baseman with a multi-hit game?.... Nice job, Panik.... Romo with the required scare in the ninth.... Apparently, we had to get Goldschmidt up there as the tying run just for kicks.... Things may be turning around.... Got lucky on Saturday....Got a second baseman who can hit on Sunday.... And got a Cashner scratch tonight.... Woo.... I better slow down, baby.... Let you know from the get go... I don't go down lady.... I want a chick with thick hips.... that licks her lips.... she can be the baseball type.... or like to strip....