There are 6 users in the forums

Official Reds at Giants series thread - starts 6/26/14

Thursday, June 26 - Reds - 7:15 PM - Vogelsong vs Leake
Friday, June 27 - Reds - 7:15 PM - Bumgarner vs Cueto
Saturday, June 28 - Reds - 7:05 PM - Cain vs Simon
Sunday, June 29 - Reds - 1:05 PM - Hudson vs Bailey
What to say, what to say.... Last night was bad.... But that's par for the course lately.... Dodgers two games back.... Giants could be 1 game back by the end of Sunday.... Brutal fall.... Bum tonight.... He's no lock at home.... And Cueto certainly brings more cred than the last 4 pitchers we have faced,,,, hope for the best.... Prepare for the worst.... As long as Blanco is in the lineup.... We're screwed.... Undercover Investigation Shut Down Ale time....
Hitless after four.... Giants are terrible at the plate.... This game has a no hitter feeling for Cueto.... Absolutely pathetic....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jun 27, 2014 at 8:15 PM ]
AAAARRRRGHHHH!!!!

That is all for now.
Dodgers lost... About all I can say positively.... 3 more days left in this crushing month.... The issues are obvious.... The solutions not so much.... If a deal can be made, it may be too late.... And really the Giants are not positioned from an organizational standpoint to make a deal of any significance.... Because there are big holes to fill next year and the committed payroll is already high.... How could we go into a season with no reasonable plan for a Pagan injury.... This is 2013 all over again.... Belt looks almost ready to come back at least.... Simon vs. Cain tonight.... Tough one....
So Romo blows it like usual.... The Giants come back and tie.... And have runners on 2nd and 3rd with no out.... Instead of setting up the force play.... Chapman blows right through the next three hitters because they are garbage.... Because this is the worst bench ever.... Any game that Sanchez, Arias, Perez, Blanco, Panik and Duval play in at the same time is an absolute abomination.... I want Sabean to go away so badly.... Updated now to include Hicks.... This team is so bad....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jun 28, 2014 at 10:37 PM ]
Let's get real here.... This is just bad baseball.... This is a poorly put together team.... This bench is beyond inept.... The only players on the field that don't suck right now are Pence and Posey.... This team wouldn't win the Little League World Series.... Ok..... Maybe that's a very, very slight exaggeration....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jun 28, 2014 at 11:16 PM ]
Trying to figure out why I'm so disappointed.... Because this is what I expected from the Giants this year.... I actually didn't think they would even be this good.... But I guess I bought in to a degree.... Allowed myself to think that a successful season was possible.... Despite the obvious deficiencies in the roster.... It sucks.... I'm burying a brother tonight.... Pour one out for my homies.... May you all rest in peace....
I hear a thunder in the distance.... See a vision of a cross.... I feel the pain that was given.... On that sad day of loss.... A lion roars in the darkness.... Only he holds the key.... A light to free me from my burden.... And grant me life eternally.... Should have been dead.... On a Sunday morning.... Banging my head.... No time for mourning.... Ain't got no time....
What a torturous June that was. We have lost our lead on first place and only won 10 games during the month. Pathetic.
They made up 9 1/2 games in 20 days.... We will be a half game back by the end of tomorrow.... But the month will be over.... Don't know what else to say.... It seems that polygamy is a lifestyle choice....
You know, if this were just a little slump, I would not be that concerned. But this whole month has been garbage. It has been tough to watch this implosion. Seriously, were were 9.5 games up! You have to be epically bad to lose that in such a short timeframe.