There are 2 users in the forums

Official Cardinals at Giants series thread - starts 7/1/14

Tuesday, July 1 - Cardinals - 7:15 PM - Lincecum vs Gonzales
Wednesday, July 2 - Cardinals - 7:15 PM - Vogelsong vs Wainwright
Thursday, July 3 - Cardinals - 12:45 PM - Bumgarner vs Martinez

Another opportunity to disappoint approaches.
New month.... Let's hope that means something positive.... because if it doesn't.... The Giants will be 12 out by the end of July.... Sad face....
Giants winning and Dodgers losing. What a shocker!
Hey, June.... f**k you.... I never liked you anyway.... A simple flip of the page is all that was needed?.... Brings tears to my eyes to see Lincecum dealing like that.... Because if there is one Giant everybody wants to see succeed.... it's Timmy.... He's the butter to the bread.... The soy to the sauce.... The Magnum wrapper to the condom.... The lighter to the bowl.... He's everything.... It's all good when Timmy's Good.... It was all a dream.... I used to read Word Up magazine....
Fun while it lasted.
Maybe it wasn't Junes fault.... Maybe the Giants really do suck.... All signs point to it.... Half game out of first and yet they are one of the worst teams in baseball.... That's hard to process.... But the reality of the situation is that this is a fourth place team masquerading as a contender.... The clock struck 12.... The fairytale is over.... Cause, trust me.... Gregor Blanco is not part of any fairytale in this world.... Sabean absolutely has to make a move to improve this.... Pence batting lead off.... WTF.... Desperation is obviously at hand.... Belts coming back.... Let's get drunk and forget about our problems tonight....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jul 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM ]