There are 4 users in the forums

Official Giants at Marlins series thread - starts 7/18/14

Friday, July 18 - @Marlins - 4:10 PM - Bumgarner vs Eovaldi
Saturday, July 19 - @Marlins - 4:10 PM - Hudson vs Alvarez
Sunday, July 20 - @Marlins - 10:10 AM - Lincecum vs Hand

The break is over. Time to get back to work.
We better sweep this series. We did to start big.
Nice way to start the second half.... Get the bats going and roll.... Giants gain a game....
Back in a tie for first!
What, what.... The bats have returned.... A sweep in Miami would be big ol' booty huge.... Although, now that I really think about it.... I'm kinda partial to some D's in a low cut shirt.... Anyway.... It's all about the excitement of Giants baseball.... Let's get this one.... Big Time Timmy Jim.... Keep the freak going....
So much for a sweep.
Lincecum actually pitched well.... But made two mistakes.... The 6th - 9th spots in the order went hitless.... Which is terrible.... But somewhat expected because Blanco, Arias and Sanchez are awful.... It's bad enough that Arias is hitting .182.... And I use the term hitting loosely.... But to not be able to make a routine throw to first is an even greater sin.... Bochy is over thinking this.... We don't need to see Arias against lefties.... If fact, we don't need to see Arias ever again.... On to Philly.... Tied for first.... BTW, Love the fact that the Cardinals like to throw at Ramirez.... We owe them one too for hitting Belt.... Take out Gonzales is my opinion....