There are 4 users in the forums

Official Dodgers at Giants series thread - starts 7/25/14

Friday, July 25 - Dodgers - 7:15 PM - Lincecum vs Greinke
Saturday, July 26 - Dodgers - 6:05 PM - Vogelsong vs Kershaw
Sunday, July 27 - Dodgers - 5:07 PM - Petit vs Ryu

Here we go! Big series! Play hard and take this one!
Uggla in the lineup doe
Will he be filling in at second? I had not heard that. We are running thin there.
Down 1-0 already in the first inning against Greinke.... Blanco batting second tonight.... Kershaw tomorrow.... Got to get Ryu on Sunday.... Will still be a half game up....
Game over in the 5th....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jul 26, 2014 at 2:42 AM ]
[ Edited by lvtent on Jul 26, 2014 at 2:44 AM ]
Went to bed angry.

I seriously thought we would own this.
I was very disappointed last night.... Wake up to a trade.... which shows Sabean still has a pulse.... Had to happen this morning to get him here for tomorrow nights ESPN start.... Peavy was 14-2 lifetime against the Dodgers as a Padre.... Doesn't change the fact that this lineup will probably still contain Blanco.... Last night was like MLB players vs. little leaguers.... If something doesn't look right or seem right.... It's probably not right.... We have learned that much from Bonds.... Kershaw tonight.... Tomorrow means everything....
We can beat Kershaw. Need our guys to step up.

Got to have Vogey pitch well to have a chance.
Fifth inning 2-0 game over.... Tomorrow is it....
Dodger fan owned AT&T tonight.... That's disappointing....
[ Edited by lvtent on Jul 26, 2014 at 9:19 PM ]
This seriously makes me want to give up on the season.
Why are there always so many Dodgers fans in the stands when they are in town?
It might be time to seriously consider being sellers and not buyers.... But 41,000+ every game means you can't have a sell off without a great excuse.... But you almost have to.... The market is too thin.... The price is too great.... The minor leagues are too depleted.... This team is too far away.... The time to get better is/was in the offseason.... This is on Sabean.... To have a bench this bad is inexcusable....