There are 9 users in the forums

Official Pirates at Giants series thread - starts 7/28/14

Monday, July 28 - Pirates - 7:15 PM - Bumgarner vs Worley
Tuesday, July 29 - Pirates - 7:15 PM - Hudson vs Liriano
Wednesday, July 30 - Pirates - 12:45 PM - Lincecum vs Morton

Hopefully we can turn things around. We are playing catchup now.
The problems are obvious.... The solutions not so much.... I wasn't a huge fan of the way this team was put together from the very beginning.... But now I'm just going to hope for the best the next few games.... Giants win the next two.... Dodgers lose to ATL the next two.... and it's a dead heat again.... Get Pagan and Belt back.... Play a touch over .500 the rest of the way.... and there is a chance at some type of postseason birth.... Let's see what happens....
Liriano dominated.... But who doesn't dominate the Giants right now.... I have no idea what I was thinking trying to be positive.... I know better.... Trust your gut.... Best piece of advice.... Liriano, Joe Nathan and Boof Bonser for A.J. Pierzynski.... Not one of Sabean's finer moments.... Getaway day.... Which is a great thing for this team.... AT&T has been a house of horrors.... Go to New York and get drunk.... Get a busload of slumpbusters and bring them back to the hotel.... whatever it takes.... Lincecum today.... Need a perfect game....
Thanks for building my hopes Giants, and then crushing them. We were never really playing that great, but at least we were winning before.