There are 3 users in the forums

Official Giants at Rockies series thread - starts 9/1/14

Forgot again. Here are the remaining two games of the series!

Tuesday, September 2 - @Rockies - 5:40 PM - Petit vs Lyles
Wednesday, September 3 - @Rockies - 12:10 PM - Vogelsong vs Bergman
Slipping.... Going south down the stretch.... Come on, blood....those Kate Upton pics got you all frazzled....
12 runs? What is going on here? 15 and now 12. Considering how we were winning some of those early season games ... wow.
Nice comeback.... badly needed.... especially after Monday's meltdown in the second game.... The Rockies are the worst team in the NL.... But can win the season series today against the Giants.... Over 16% of their wins this year have come against the Giants.... Enough with the negativity.... Early game.... Need a big effort from Vogelsong.... They see me rolling.... they hating.... patrolling... they tryin to catch me ridin dirty....
It doesn't really matter to me who the opponent is. I really like the way the Giants are playing right now. We are slowly inching back into the division hunt and - dare I say it - maybe getting hot at the right moment. Very interested to see today's game.
Coors field is just brutal.... Always has been.... Always will be.... It seems that the humidifier only holds enough balls for four innings.... cause after that.... it's not even baseball....