There are 3 users in the forums

Official Giants at Diamondbacks series thread - starts 9/15/14

Monday, September 15 - @Diamondbacks - 6:40 PM - Vogelsong vs Miley
Tuesday, September 16 - @Diamondbacks - 6:40 PM - Peavy vs Collmenter
Wednesday, September 17 - @Diamondbacks - 12:40 PM - Bumgarner vs Delgado
Ugh.... Troubled waters.... Need Peavy to rescue us....
Jake Peavy.... b***hes need to have his babies.... Cause Peavy is a pimp.... And it's all about pimpology.... He should pitch with an orange fedora on....
Do we start looking at the wildcard picture now? I really don't think we catch up for the NL West.
2 out with 10 to play.... This division isn't over yet.... Three left to play against the LA Kershaws.... Anything is possible.... Wildcard more probable.... But if they can find a way to beat Kershaw or Greinke one time.... they can win this.... Be a baseball player.... Fewer concussions.... Lower probability of beating a spouse or family member....
I don't think that we are out of it either. I think the NL West is very much in reach and that the Dodgers will stumble their way to a Wildcard spot.
Dodgers have big problems with the back of their rotation.... Problem for the Giants is that they never get to see those pitchers.... Credit Mattingly for being wise enough to make sure this doesn't happen.... It's so Little League.... But you can't hide your other starters in the playoffs.... Reason why Dodgers can't win it all despite that huge payroll....