There are 2 users in the forums

Official Giants at Dodgers series thread - starts 9/22/14

Monday, September 22 - @Dodgers - 7:10 PM - Peavy vs Haren
Tuesday, September 23 - @Dodgers - 7:10 PM - Bumgarner vs Greinke
Wednesday, September 24 - @Dodgers - 7:10 PM - Hudson vs Kershaw

This is it. Need a sweep here. A guy can dream.
I think this is a big series. But not for the NL West, but for the wildcard. We are 3 games up on the Brewers and can't afford to lose this series if they get on a run.
Are you kidding me with that throw by Puig in the 11th?
I know, right? That was unreal. Could not score. This game is insane. It feels like a playoff game.
This one is gonna last 4eva! LOL!
The Dodgers are scratching the bottom of the barrel now for their pitchers. If we are going to take advantage, it has to be now.
Another Dodger hit. This is going to eventually catch up with us.
Longest ... game ... ever.
Finally! A run!
Belt comes in!
Finally!
That was fun to watch.
Great freaking win.... A win tonight or tomorrow guarantees that we don't have to watch these LA clowns celebrate against us.... That was a heck of a throw by Puig.... I remember Bonds doing things that you didn't think were possible.... Go Bum.... Need the Braves to help us too....
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
The Dodgers are scratching the bottom of the barrel now for their pitchers. If we are going to take advantage, it has to be now.

You called it. I figured we would probably win when that happened. They can't really endure long games like that because of pitching. They are vulnerable there.
If Puig shoves the umpire, shouldn't he get thrown out? Not sure how that works.

Anyways, thought I would see a fight.