There are 5 users in the forums

Official Padres at Giants series thread - starts 9/25/14

Still ticked off from last night's pathetic performance. Oh well. Final series...

Thursday, September 25 - Padres - 7:15 PM - Petit vs Cashner
Friday, September 26 - Padres - 7:15 PM - Vogelsong vs Kennedy
Saturday, September 27 - Padres - 1:05 PM - Peavy vs Stults
Sunday, September 28 - Padres - 1:05 PM - Bumgarner vs Erlin
Wildcard clinched.... Crazy game last night.... Rooting for Pittsburgh to win that division I guess.... Cause in the event of a tie Giants hold tiebreaker over St. Louis.... Not sure how this becomes anything more than a day trip to another city for Giants given the way they are backing in.... But any season making the playoffs is a good thing....
I am so not happy with just making the playoffs. If we don't at least have a decent run, it will seem like a waste.
Nice win.... But still headed to the burgh.... And even with Bum.... It's simply a one game cookie.... Speaking of cookies.... This whole year has been a vagina cookie.... It looks almost right.... And tastes delicious.... But it's not the real thing.... All a vagina cookie does is make you wish you had the real thing in front of you.... It's a sugary tease.... That's what we are about to experience.... A sugary tease.... Followed by major disappointment.... Sucks for us....
[ Edited by lvtent on Sep 28, 2014 at 4:58 AM ]
Vagina cookie. LOL.
A bit premature about my heading to the Burgh assumption.... Cards and Pirates could end up in a one game playoff....
It's official.... Tough task.... Need a big Bum performance.... Let's go Giants....