There are 5 users in the forums

Official NLDS Giants vs Nationals series thread - starts 10/3/14

And that is it for the Nats! We are moving on to the NLCS!
YEAH!.... Just realized.... I've never complained about a winning team so much.... And here they are in the NLCS.... Guess I can't stop now.... It's working.... But great job by Voglesong.... What a night.... Dodgers lose too.... Looking forward to seeing Harper get knocked on his ass next season.... Baseball players have long memories.... On to St. Louis.... Why not win this one too....
PENCE!!!!

Welcome Johnster. Awesome post! LOL.
Originally posted by lvtent:
YEAH!.... Just realized.... I've never complained about a winning team so much.... And here they are in the NLCS.... Guess I can't stop now.... It's working.... But great job by Voglesong.... What a night.... Dodgers lose too.... Looking forward to seeing Harper get knocked on his ass next season.... Baseball players have long memories.... On to St. Louis.... Why not win this one too....

Yeah if you saw, he bent over backwards saying nice things after the game. I think he knew he went too far. I'm sure that won't save him from some chin music next year though. Hope he kept on feeling that good about himself on his flight home.
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Originally posted by lvtent:

Yeah if you saw, he bent over backwards saying nice things after the game. I think he knew he went too far. I'm sure that won't save him from some chin music next year though. Hope he kept on feeling that good about himself on his flight home.

Yeah.... I think somebody got to him.... But he's still getting drilled.... His teammates will probably appreciate it too.... Heck, the entire MLB will probably appreciate it....