There are 2 users in the forums

Official NLCS Giants vs Cardinals series thread - starts 10/11/14

We are back in the NLCS!!!

Post all of your series thoughts here! Who beats who and in how many games?

[ Edited by GiantsFan on Oct 7, 2014 at 9:46 PM ]
I must admit, I just about gave up on this team during the season. I mean, at times, they looked downright awful. And I looked at recent championship years and remembered that they would look bad then too. Then October hits and they would somehow come together at the right time and they would go on a run. All we need to do it make the postseason. I'll try to remember that from now on.
Uhhhh, I like it like that.... She working that back.... This team was beyond frustrating this year.... But now is the time to be hot.... Let's do this!!!!....
[ Edited by lvtent on Oct 11, 2014 at 7:23 PM ]
Blanco 2 for 26 right now....
Unreal. 1-0.
What a game. The result sucked, but what a game! Oh well. All tied up.
I thought we were going to be off to an explosive start with that first inning. But the Cardinals have come to play.
Well, at least I'm not banned here. Then again, nobody posts here.
Awesome game.... Every time I see Blanco I'm questioning what the heck is going on.... But he can catch some fly balls.... And get a bunt down.... Have to win dirty.... Sunday killed me.... Couldn't bring myself to post.... I feel better today.... Keep riding strong.... Vogey tomorrow.... Haven't seen a Giant HR since Belt in Washington.... Somehow still rolling.... We all dislike Joe Buck.... But I really enjoy Harold Reynolds on the MLB Network.... But the guy has Cardinal fever too now that he is with Buck.... I hate listening to these Fox announcers.... Makes me sick....
[ Edited by lvtent on Oct 14, 2014 at 6:05 PM ]
That was a great game yesterday. I would really prefer not to get a heart condition while watching these games. Maybe the Giants can win by a landslide tonight.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I think this guy just called me a nobody. Someone ban him for attacking me!
About ready for this game on the Cardinal Broadcasting Network.... Formerly know as Fox Sports 1.... It's the resilient Cardinals vs. the lucky Giants.... It's Bucks team vs. the team that shouldn't be there.... Apparently, it's also Harold Reynolds wet dream team vs. the team Harold wouldn't touch.... Brutal.... Absolute slobbering love for the Cardinals....
[ Edited by lvtent on Oct 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM ]
It's not like what Buck says should even matter.... But it's beyond irritating.... Every subtle jab.... Every backhanded compliment.... The guy calls the game with Cardinal goo on his chin.... Need the bats tonight.... They can do this.... Miller without Molina could be trouble for the Cards....
Originally posted by GiantsFan:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I think this guy just called me a nobody. Someone ban him for attacking me!

Sorry. I miss the kinship of Giants fans.
Brilliant pitching by AFFELDT so far....