There are 3 users in the forums

Matt Cain contract

Is Matt Cain's contract possibly the worst in baseball today second only to Pablo Sandoval?
All baseball salaries are absurd. He's not even the biggest contract on the team. Although, his average is probably the highest.
I thought Cain was at 20 million/year.Who makes more? I believe Pagan is at 10 mill/year for being hurt every year Madbum at 5 mill. Posey at 11 mill. Correct me if I am in error
Cueto signed a 6-yr, $130M contract in December. His contract is bigger, but the average is about the same as Cain.
I hope cueto works out. we do not need another zito ordeal. do anybody think cain will ever justify his salary?
I don't see him really getting back to his 2012 form, no. I agree that he should not be a top two contract on the team. Cueto is looking like a solid pickup though.
Can we stay with the stinking dodgers without pence? our outfield is weak. do you think span is living up to his contract?
I am worried about this club's lack of scoring. Fortunately, the pitching has mostly made up for the drought in the run-scoring department.

I am beginning to worry a little about Jeff Samardzija. But, to make up for that, Jake Peavy seems to have found himself since the opener of the Cubs series when he was shellacked.
I'm not too worries about that for now. It's tough to worry with a decent lead in the division. However, even though we won the last series, we still have lost four of the last seven. But before that, we were doing great. There was an eight game winning streak where we never got more than 5 runs. Yeah, if a team is going to put up 6 or more on us, we are probably going to lose the game. Still, I am gaining some confidence in our ability to keep that from happening.
I'm going to go ahead and say that if you put up 6 or more on most any team, you are going to win. Not worried at this point.
True.