There are 2 users in the forums

Official Giants at Rays series thread - starts 6/17/16

Friday, June 17 - @Rays - 12:10 PM - Samardzija vs Archer
Saturday, June 18 - @Rays - 9:10 AM - Peavy vs Moore
Sunday, June 19 - @Rays - 6:10 AM - Suarez vs Odorizzi
Shark gets back on track in Game 1. I hear Suarez will start Game 2 instead of Jake Peavy. Peavy will start Game 3 Sunday.
Giants win the first 2 of the 3-game series in St. Pete. After failing to score in the fifth with the bases loaded and no outs, I thought that was it... fortunately I was wrong. June is going pretty well so far as the team has won 10 of the 15 games this month. We will see if Jake Peavy can keep it going on Sunday.
Shark and Cueto really paying off. Seven games up. Yeah, Peavy getting the call Sunday instead.
I guess Peavy will be a "permanent" no. 5 starter now? Cain, when he comes off DL, or someone else... a pitcher from the minors (Tyler Beede?) in the no. 4 hole. With Tim Lincecum's performance for the Halos yesterday in Oakland (7 IP, 1 ER, 4 H, 1 BB, 2 K) maybe the Giants will be sorry they didn't re-sign him to be a starter.
3-game sweep at Rays. 11-5 for the month. Hope Duffy is not out too long.
Originally posted by semicolin:
I guess Peavy will be a "permanent" no. 5 starter now? Cain, when he comes off DL, or someone else... a pitcher from the minors (Tyler Beede?) in the no. 4 hole. With Tim Lincecum's performance for the Halos yesterday in Oakland (7 IP, 1 ER, 4 H, 1 BB, 2 K) maybe the Giants will be sorry they didn't re-sign him to be a starter.

Nah. They have moved on. They were itching to move on a while ago. Small sample size so far anyways.