There are 4 users in the forums

Pirates deal rest of roster

• LUser
Well almost.

John Grabow - R - Chicago Cubs enemy (Active) Thursday Jul. 30, 2009
Cubs acquired LHP John Grabow and LHP Tom Gorzelanny from the Pirates for RHP Kevin Hart, RHP Jose Ascanio and INF Josh Harrison.
The Cubs finally landed a little left-handed relief help. Grabow will take some of the load off fellow lefty Sean Marshall, and should fare well in Chicago. He had a 3.42 ERA in 43 appearances with the Pirates this season. The Cubs gave up a nice group of talented youngsters, but have shored up their bullpen and are nearly ready for the stretch run. Jul. 30 - 7:00 pm et

Tom Gorzelanny - R - Chicago Cubs (Active) Thursday Jul. 30, 2009
Cubs acquired LHP Tom Gorzelanny and LHP John Grabow from the Pirates for RHPs Kevin Hart and Jose Ascanio, and INF Josh Harrison.
Gorzelanny has a 4.79 career ERA and a 1.50 career WHIP, but the Cubs are obviously hoping a change of scenery will help him the right ship. He had a 5.19 ERA in nine relief appearances with the Pirates this season before being demoted to the minors on June 10. The 27-year-old needs some work, and some self confidence, but he's a worthwhile experiment. Jul. 30 - 6:53 pm et
well 2 players is close to a full roster if u say so..
I think I read somewhere that they have now traded 6 of the starting 8 who opened the season last year. Or is it 7 of 8?
I remember hearing 7/8. I think their catcher Doumit is the only one left.