There are 5 users in the forums

minor leaguers declare Free Agency

22 Triple-A Players Elect Free Agency
By Mike Axisa [October 1 at 12:31pm CST]

A total of 22 players that finished the year in Triple-A elected free agency after the end of the regular season according to the transaction pages of the Pacific Coast and International Leagues. All but one of those 22 players (Matt Carson, formerly of the Rays) played in the big leagues this season. Here's the full list:

Dusty Brown (Pirates), Travis Buck (Indians), Armando Galarraga (D'Backs), Jay Gibbons (Dodgers), Edgar Gonzalez (Rockies), Steve Holm (Twins), Wil Ledezma (Blue Jays), Andy LaRoche (Athletics), Felipe Lopez (Brewers), Lastings Milledge (White Sox), Pat Misch (Mets), Pat Neshek (Padres), Mike O'Connor (Mets), Matt Palmer (Angels), Felix Pie (Orioles), Brad Snyder (Cubs), Brett Tomko (Rangers), Wyatt Toregas (Pirates), P.J. Walters (Blue Jays), Randy Williams (Red Sox), and Reggie Willits (Angels).

I see one I want from this list.
Originally posted by BigRon:
22 Triple-A Players Elect Free Agency
By Mike Axisa [October 1 at 12:31pm CST]

A total of 22 players that finished the year in Triple-A elected free agency after the end of the regular season according to the transaction pages of the Pacific Coast and International Leagues. All but one of those 22 players (Matt Carson, formerly of the Rays) played in the big leagues this season. Here's the full list:

Dusty Brown (Pirates), Travis Buck (Indians), Armando Galarraga (D'Backs), Jay Gibbons (Dodgers), Edgar Gonzalez (Rockies), Steve Holm (Twins), Wil Ledezma (Blue Jays), Andy LaRoche (Athletics), Felipe Lopez (Brewers), Lastings Milledge (White Sox), Pat Misch (Mets), Pat Neshek (Padres), Mike O'Connor (Mets), Matt Palmer (Angels), Felix Pie (Orioles), Brad Snyder (Cubs), Brett Tomko (Rangers), Wyatt Toregas (Pirates), P.J. Walters (Blue Jays), Randy Williams (Red Sox), and Reggie Willits (Angels).

I see one I want from this list.

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh yes please! milledge if i remeber correctly had decent speed, good range, and could be a good option for the top of the order type of a guy. lol steve holm is on there.....also, i dont know why but i thought travis buck was a catcher and his name caught my eye. looked it up and it says hes an outfielder. anything is an upgrade offensively over eli whiteside, and if that fool backs up buster again on the roster i will flip......with this teams lack of production and now upgrades from the FO, i might just slide back into here we go again attitudes before we won the WS.