There are 3 users in the forums

Tiger > Jordan

Tiger Woods is the greatest sports performer of our generation...no disrespect to MJ or the tennis guy..forget his name.....all others sit at the feet of Tiger Woods.
tiger lost to jimmy fallon in wii golf
  • crzy
Basketball >>>>>>>>>>> Golf

And therefore Jordan >>> Tiger
I don't know, in my opinion the merits of those in team sports and those in individual sports can't really be compared. Those that are for Jordan will always say that the basketball schedule is more grueling, and those for Tiger will always say that Jordan couldn't have done it without his teammates, etc.
Tough to compare sports but I do agree that Tiger is the more dominant and more impactful player in his sport. He pretty much is golf. When he doesnt play in a tournament the ratings are WAY down as is attendance for the event. He has won 69 PGA tournaments which is incredibly sick for a guy 30 years of age.

I would put it this way.. Kobe and Lebron are MUCH closer to Jordan than anyone else is in golf compared to Tiger.
Originally posted by Giantjohn:
Tough to compare sports but I do agree that Tiger is the more dominant and more impactful player in his sport. He pretty much is golf. When he doesnt play in a tournament the ratings are WAY down as is attendance for the event. He has won 69 PGA tournaments which is incredibly sick for a guy 30 years of age.

I would put it this way.. Kobe and Lebron are MUCH closer to Jordan than anyone else is in golf compared to Tiger.

Yup I think you pretty much nailed it.
Originally posted by crzy:
Basketball >>>>>>>>>>> Golf

And therefore Jordan >>> Tiger

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-generation
Originally posted by BillRing:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-generation

because bleaherreport speaks for the world
Originally posted by Poncho707:
because bleaherreport speaks for the world

In my world they do..... I am an insider
Originally posted by BillRing: