There are 4 users in the forums

Drake Falls On Stage

Youtube Link.

Drake Collapses Onstage In New Jersey Due To Injured Knee

Rapper Drake collapsed onstage during a stop on the America's Most Wanted Tour in Camden, New Jersey on Friday night (July 31), due to an injury that kept him seated during some of his most recent performances.

According to Miss Info, the rapper was onstage with Weezy, performing his hit single "Best I Ever Had" when he attempted a spin move, and must've further damaged an already-injured knee.

Drake immediately collapsed, followed by four men rushing to the stage to carry him off. During the confusion, Weezy left the stage as well.

Shortly after the incident, Wayne told the audience: "Damn, I knew that n****'s knee was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad! I thought he was just in a wheelchair on T.V."

The rapper received medical attention backstage, and later revealed, via his Twitter page (@Drakkardnoir), that he's doing fine and is scheduled for surgery this week.

"All is well ... on the bus laying down ... getting surgery this week, but I'm walking," Drake wrote. "Thank my whole [Young Money] family for the help! Lion Hearts!"

It was previously reported that Drake had recently suffered a torn ACL, but told MTV this week that it wasn't going to stop him from touring.

"I didn't really get any approval from my doctor, but I made a personal decision 48 hours ago that I'd be letting a lot of people down if I didn't show up and at least show them I'm there for them," Drake told MTV News.

If you noticed, the rapper performed from a seated position, during his now-infamous BET Awards performance with Lil Wayne at last month's BET Awards. It was a result of this very same injury.

He had been undergoing rehab over the past couple months.

At press time, it was unclear if he plans to continue on the America's Most Wanted Tour, or if he will have to sit the rest of the dates out due to the unfortunate injury.

The irony ...

lol drake is on degrassi i remember watching him ahahaha

thats sad tho =[
i like him
  • crzy
Best Fall I ever had

Originally posted by crzy:
Best Fall I ever had