There are 7 users in the forums

Thanks for visiting everyone -- ways to get more visitors

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for visiting this site and starting off the community with a bang. One of the biggest complaints I hear is that there is not enough traffic here. Unfortunately, that does not happen overnight. 49erswebzone.com built such a great following because of word of mouth and Giants365.com will have to do the same.

So if you know of some Giants fans and feel that they could benefit from this site, get them in here and signed up. From what I have seen from Giants fans on 49erswebzone.com, I know this site can be something special as well.

If you are a member of any other communities, drop a mention about this site. It would be nice to have a larger community for you guys.

Also, remain dedicated to this site. When newcomers visit, they are more likely to stick around if they see an active community.

Again, thanks everyone. I appreciate your dedication.
  • crzy
We appreciate your tireless work as well.

It's been less than a month so I'm sure that this website will eventually get a ton more traffic.
Fasho. Thanks for all your hardwork webmaster. I agree with crzy.
i wonder how many times this site has been viewed
wow i saw in WZ .. GiantJohn called me a 16 year old who knows nothing about baseball

wtf
what would make him say that
Originally posted by Poncho707:
wow i saw in WZ .. GiantJohn called me a 16 year old who knows nothing about baseball

wtf

Why on earth would you say that in this thread?
And thank you for the site Webmaster. I love the site and given how many Giants fans there are, I'm sure it will grow and grow!
I do my best from Ohio :( Sadly I have been so busy with work and school that I have't had time to visit the site much lately.
I'm just new to the site, but I'll try and get the word out as much as possible.
Originally posted by Poncho707:

wtf

I don't think he was referring to you
i think he was

he said the leading poster was a 16 year old who knows nothing about baseball

or something like that

:(
Originally posted by KevMoWong:
I'm just new to the site, but I'll try and get the word out as much as possible.

Welcome and may your posts be thoughtful and well written. Well as someone once said, A guy can dream.
Bumping this thread.
yea.............. :(
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Bumping this thread.

Got to be worth a bump every half-decade or so.