There are 5 users in the forums

My buddies got shot the other day :(

My dude Beto died (17) and my friend ray is in the hospital and wont ever be able to pee normal again..hes 14..

its so crazy the world we live in :/

http://www.thereporter.com/news/ci_14629412

http://www.thereporter.com/news/ci_14639321

i couldnt find the one of the main page when it happened, but the first one is the day after everyone met for a small memorial, and the next one is about how it was gang related

surenos came from fairfield and ran at them with a semi automatic and shot them down then ran and were chased by cops and crashed..

20 21 and 22 year olds shooting at a 17 and 14..its so crazy
sorry man
Sad times. Gangs fighting and killing for territory that isn't theirs to begin with. Shooting people for looking cross-eyed at them. Supposedly insults and disrespect turning into beatings. Idiots running wild.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Sad times. Gangs fighting and killing for territory that isn't theirs to begin with. Shooting people for looking cross-eyed at them. Supposedly insults and disrespect turning into beatings. Idiots running wild.

yea, its some sad stuff. sorry for your loss.
Yea its cool..

but damnnnnnnn guys
lifes shortttt

today, easter..its my dads 62nd Bday...ya..

and we were drivin back to my hosue from my uncles to pickup this game called CatchPhrase.. and we grabbed it..drove..and it was raining pretty hard

we go to this 4way, light goes green..we start turning
and this car comin down wasnt payin attention and i went "Go!" cuz we were turning like normal speed but i couldnt thinkk of anything else to say cuz the guy wasnt gonna stop

and my dad didnt even question me, he pressed the gas a lil harder and i swear on everything i have, the car went vrrrooommm!!! right passed the back of us about 7 inches from us and we were trippin..

he didnt stop at all

my dad was like..wow i could of died the day i was born lol

but its like crazzzyyy
cuz if we didnt go that much faster in that 1 second..i mighta not been here cuz we have a suv type truck and they were haulingggggggg