There are 2 users in the forums

Craft beer

ALL THE ALPINE BEERS
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I have been using the s**t out of untapp'd lately. I should have signed up years ago. Anyone use it?

n0nz on Untapp'd. that's a zero btw.

I used to be on there, haven't been for over a year. Maybe I'll DL it again

Jay-Pitts

holla
  • boast
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
ALL THE ALPINE BEERS

the Hoppy Birthday it is then
ALL THE ALPINE BEERS

That and the duet are awesome. Not sure they have Nelson but that's also one of my all-time favorites.
Hoppy Birthday was going to be my rec. And you should try that Modern Times Black House if you have never had it. Pretty easy to get a bottle though.
  • boast
ALL THE ALPINE BEERS

That and the duet are awesome. Not sure they have Nelson but that's also one of my all-time favorites.

fish taco night. gonna get a Hoppy Birthday and a Lost Abbey Devotion. The Lost Abbey has become a favorite.
  • boast
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Hoppy Birthday was going to be my rec. And you should try that Modern Times Black House if you have never had it. Pretty easy to get a bottle though.

added to my list for next time.
fish taco night. gonna get a Hoppy Birthday and a Lost Abbey Devotion. The Lost Abbey has become a favorite.

Make a visit, they're not far from you at all. Just tried their collab IPA series with Port yesterday and it was pretty decent.
  • boast

Make a visit, they're not far from you at all. Just tried their collab IPA series with Port yesterday and it was pretty decent.

yeah that's a plan already. the lady and i are gonna go hit up Toronado in San Diego and our way back stop at The Lost Abbey so i can buy a mixed case. their Red Barn Ale is my current personal favorite.
BEST BEER IN THE WORLD

x3 on the Alpine.

Damn, I sure hope they open a Simmzy's in SC as threatened.
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Aug 12, 2015 at 4:43 PM ]

Plucked from the jaws of a tiger shark
Product of Scottland
I enjoyed a nice Two Hearted last night.