There are 4 users in the forums

Cain for Cy Young...

forgot about his contract but i could care less. If he deserves the CY then give it to him and pay him, he has pitched great.
In all honesty call me crazy but if it came down to me choosing which one to resign I would resign Matt Cain over Lincecum. Matt Cain so far this year is the best pitcher in baseball . He is tied for most wins with 12 ( he should have atleast 15 if it weren't for our offense and Brian Wilson ). He is second in all of baseball for starting pitchers with a ridiculous 2.12 era. He is built like a horse, has never never missed a start and loves to be a GIANT. CAIN FOR CY YOUNG ALL DAY.
bulldog for the Cy. if sabean didn't trade alderson, we could have had the most dominant starting rotation in the majors in a couple of years. but still, if we build an offense around lincecum, cain, bumgarner in the future, and even zito if he resigns for less, this would be the closest to a WS title the giants have been in a loooooong time.
  • crzy
Originally posted by GiantsWinThePennant:
In all honesty call me crazy but if it came down to me choosing which one to resign I would resign Matt Cain over Lincecum. Matt Cain so far this year is the best pitcher in baseball . He is tied for most wins with 12 ( he should have atleast 15 if it weren't for our offense and Brian Wilson ). He is second in all of baseball for starting pitchers with a ridiculous 2.12 era. He is built like a horse, has never never missed a start and loves to be a GIANT. CAIN FOR CY YOUNG ALL DAY.

Yeah, you're crazy.

Anyone who thinks Cain is better than Lincecum is absolutely nuts.

you are crazy lol
Originally posted by Birdman Jr:
you are crazy lol

Seconded .

You really cannot be serious about this comment. Yes.. you are crazy. Matt Cain has never been, is not now, and doubtful that he will ever be, the best pitcher on the Giants as long as Lincecum is on the team.
I guarantee you that if you asked hitters in the Nl who they would rather face that 99% would say Cain.
Cain is damn good.. Lincecum is the freak, the franchise, and the best SP in the National League.
What lincecum has done since starting is unbelievable. He has 37 wins and 13 losses. Very impressive.