There are 5 users in the forums

Series Thread: Philadelphia (58-41) at San Francisco (55-46)

Yikes... welcome to San Francisco Ryan Garko.
  • crzy
lmao philly fans are probably pissed.

That shot by Dobbs is a home run in Philly
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm sure the Phillies don't want to face us in the playoffs haha

i dont know, like you said, some of those hits would have been HR's in philly.

We need to play better on the road regardless for the remainder of the season.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i dont know, like you said, some of those hits would have been HR's in philly.

We need to play better on the road regardless for the remainder of the season.

Absolutely. We wont be looked at seriously as a contender until we start getting more consistent on the road. At home we are as dominant as they come. With that said though, it's still nice to see us doing well against a great team the like the Phillies. Regardless of being at home or on the road.
  • crzy
We are so good at home though
Originally posted by CornsOnTheCob:
Me too. It's a pretty bad a** nickname.

Much better than this one.
  • crzy
Affeldt has been a boss this seson
velez got hit, walk it off man
  • crzy
don't choke howry
Originally posted by crzy:
Affeldt has been a boss this seson

Another allstar snub
Nice game all around. I love how we got the runs we needed DESPITE leaving the guy on 3rd earlier in the game. 3 outta 4 from the world champs is not bad at all.

Sanchez coming up huge with the bat is nice. Our lineup actually looks decent now. Once Pablo gets going again, this is going to be a fun team to watch.

Oh, and, Hamels who?
GENE VELEZ! I love him at the lead off spot!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Nice game all around. I love how we got the runs we needed DESPITE leaving the guy on 3rd earlier in the game. 3 outta 4 from the world champs is not bad at all.

Sanchez coming up huge with the bat is nice. Our lineup actually looks decent now. Once Pablo gets going again, this is going to be a fun team to watch.

Oh, and, Hamels who?

Is Pablo going to get going? I am wondering if he isn't tired. He has played more games this year than he has played in the past when you consider the Carribean league, spring training and 4 months of the seasson. Has he hit the 'wall'? I wonder.
Yeah I think a day off for the Panda should be good
Huge win. Taking three out of four from the Phillies is a big moral boost, even at home. Hopefully this gets us fired up, because we have some big series coming up (HOU, LAD). Despite Sanchez's huge first game and the continued hot streak of Pharaoh, I think my favorite part of today's game was Zito pitching very well again. If Zito can hold up and keep pitching how he has over his past few starts, we should be in great shape for the rest of the season. Once Garko comes around, I think we will have a team that can manufacture some runs, like we saw today.